Icard Merrill continues to serve our clients, both individuals and businesses, who have been affected by COVID-19 and face a variety of employment, financial, and business challenges.
- Employer obligations under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Required employer posting under The Act
- EEOC webinar on pandemic and anti-discrimination laws
- Should you implement telecommuting?
Business & Finance
- What happens if you can’t make your Chapter 13 payment to the trustee?
- What happens if you can’t make your mortgage payment?
- Pros and Cons of Small Business Bridge Loans
- What can you do if your home buyer backs out?
- Local, state & federal links
- Business assessment & loans
- Jobs and employment
If you have business clients (or family members, friends, neighbors, colleagues, etc. who run or manage a business) who have questions about how to navigate the current and quickly changing situation, please have them