Please Register Soon -
Selinsgrove Registration Closes March 30!
A Workshop Offered by Penn Central Conference of the United Church of Christ for the clergy of our conference
We know that being a church leader can be difficult. The expectations of your calling and your profession can sometimes create stress in relationships. No matter how "well" a relationship is, it is important to take time to learn ways to enhance it.
To support you in your life beyond ministry, you are invited to spend a day learning new principles to enhance your relationship.
What Is The Workshop About?
It's about you and your partner. It's about providing a chance to get away from your work for one day...and take care of each other.
The format is very interactive....nothing private is shared...it's a time to learn, practice new skills...and leave refreshed.
Based upon Dr. Gottman's more than 30 years of work with couples, this class will help you...
- Understand the differences between "marital masters" and "marital disasters"
- Build a "Relationship House" that creates the foundation and structure for successful relationships,
- Understand "The Four Horseman" that can destroy relationships, and antidotes for them,
- Create rituals in your relationships that can frame your lives and create an environment of connection, commitment and hope,
- Remind each other of your love and care for one another.
Take this opportunity to spend some time with your partner, learn about each other and develop new skills to enhance your relationship.
3 Different Workshop Dates - All workshops cost $150/couple
April 7 - 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM - St. Paul's UCC, Selinsgrove
(HURRY! Selinsgrove Registration Ends March 30!)
April 28 - 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM - First UCC, Carlisle
May 12 - 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM - Hayshire UCC, York
Scholarships are available - please contact Rev. Rick Luciotti at