Patience, understanding, and flexibility are three middot (soul traits) that have guided Beth Emet in the planning and implementation of our COVID-19 safety protocols. We remain grateful to our community and our leadership as we have adhered to best practices and common-sense protocols that have allowed us to gather safely for worship, Beit Sefer, youth programs, and lifecycle events.
It is with this in mind that we begin gathering together once again for in-person Shabbat worship this weekend as well as Beit Sefer. Tonight and tomorrow we will hold services both in-person and virtually. As we begin to gather a few key reminders:
We continue to require all who are eligible, age 12 and older, to be fully vaccinated if they plan on coming into the building for any reason. “Fully vaccinated” is now defined as two doses of Moderna or Pfizer, plus a booster (or one dose of J&J plus a booster).
- We are now requiring those ages 5-11 to be fully vaccinated before coming into the building. At this moment, fully vaccinated for children ages 5-11 requires two doses of Pfizer.
Update Your Vaccination and/or Booster Information
Enter vaccination and booster information for you and your family members through MyBethEmet, our member portal, by clicking this link.
Once logged in:
- Go to "Individual Member Information" on the left sidebar
- Choose the individual you want to provide vaccination information for
- Click on "Contact Details"
- Scroll down to complete vaccination information
If you are experiencing problems logging into MyBethEmet for the first time, please contact Bekki Kaplan who can assist.
Thank you for your cooperation as we navigate the challenges of this pandemic.