Rainbow Feta Salad
8 cups arugula
1 (6-ounce) box sliced Portobello mushrooms
4 ounces shiitake mushrooms
1 and 1/2 tablespoons Olive Oil
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
2 medium watermelon radishes
1/4-1/3 cup unsalted pistachio nuts
6 ounces crumbled Feta Cheese
3/4-1 cup pomegranate seeds
1/4 - 1/3 cup Lemon Dijon Mustard
Lemon Dijon Dressing
2 cloves garlic
Juice of 1 lemon
2 tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
1 heaping tablespoon Dijon Mustard
2 teaspoons sea salt
Pinch of thyme
1 cup avocado oil
1/2 cup Olive Oil
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Set out a baking sheet.
2) Place sliced Portobello mushrooms on prepared baking sheet. Toss with one tablespoon olive oil and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Roast, uncovered, for about 20 minutes, or until mushrooms are crisp. Set aside.
3) In a frying pan, heat 1/2 tablespoon oil. Add shiitake mushrooms; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt. Sauté shiitake mushrooms until tender, four to five minutes. Set aside.
4) Using a mandolin, cut radishes into thin rounds.
5) Place arugula into a large serving bowl. Add radishes, roasted and sautéed mushrooms, and crumbled feta. Top with pomegranate seeds. Toss with dressing, to taste.
This recipe is from kosher.com