Not to replace my beloved Beyond Shampoo, but to additionally offer an easy on-the-go even more eco-friendly shampoo experience.
- Great for traveling
- Daily use
- Earth friendly option with bare minimum packaging.
- Zero surfactants made "the old fashioned" way.
- Made With Certified Organic Oils.
- Gluten Free, Vegan Friendly
More than a shampoo bar, as what can go on your hair can be used on your body. It's smooth and gentle to your skin and yet does a good job of cleansing and nourishing.
Just how do you use a bar shampoo?
Just like a normal shampoo - wet your hair, lather the bar onto your scalp, rinse, repeat if desired and condition if needed. At first it might seem odd running a bar over your head, but many have found they like it just as well as liquid shampoo!
* Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, * Elaeis guineensis (palm) oil, * Ricinus communis (castor) oil, * Helianthus annus (Sunflower) seed oil, * Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba), * Persea gratissima (avocado) oil, * Theobroma cacaococoa (cocoa) butter, * Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, water, *** sodium hydroxide, ** Yucca glauca (yucca root) powder.
(*) denotes a certified organic ingredient.
(**) denotes a wildharvested ingredient.
(***) Please note that when soap is made by natural methods, you MUST use sodium hydroxide. There just isn't really any other way to make a "soap." Once the bars have been made, sodium hydroxide is no longer found in them, due to the reaction it made with the oils to create "soap."
I am asking that you then take the 8 question survey.
Your feedback is precious, so please use the link below or just
visit the website to take the survey!