We're thrilled to be bringing back She Means Business for a third round! This FREE Virtual 7-Week Intensive Program* is designed to take women entrepreneurs through the steps and processes needed to succeed in business, going from ideation to launch, from recession to expansion, and job creation.
If you're a women entrepreneur, this program is for you! Not only will you solidify your foundation, but you'll also have the opportunity to participate in a pitch competition with the chance to win up to $5,000!
If this sounds like the ideal program to get you and your business moving in the right direction, join us each Tuesday for 7 weeks starting March 14th, from 5 - 7:30 PM, as we help startup and existing women entrepreneurs solidify their foundation and assist them in reaching the next level.
*LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE: REGISTRATION REQUIRED AND CLOSES ON FRIDAY, MARCH 10TH.
Week 1: Target Customer - Mar. 14
- Understand and develop your target audience to drive growth
- Buyer personas: A tool to help tailor marketing, products, and services
Week 2: Marketing and Strategy - Mar. 21
- How to create effective marketing campaigns and strategies to connect and engage with your target audience.
Week 3: Business Operation presented by Citizens - Mar. 28
- Learn the value of forecasting sales, supplier basics, and operational costs
- How to drive profitability
Week 4: Cash flow and Financial Management presented by Citizens - Apr. 4
- Identify your revenue and your costs
- Review key financial statements
Week 5: Who are you? - Apr. 11
- Learn the standard elements needed for a pitch deck and tips on how to prepare for your pitch debut.
Week 6: Let's Practice - Apr. 18
- Based on the learnings from week 5, come prepared to pitch your business! Feedback will be given and we will follow up with everyone letting them know if they've made the cut for the final competition.
Week 7: Showtime! - Apr. 25
- Time to celebrate your accomplishments and show off your skills in the pitch competition. Three (3) winners will be selected:
- First prize winner $5,000
- Second prize winner $3,000
- Third prize winner $2,000
A huge thanks to our sponsors at Citizens!