Police Blotter for April 29 - May 5
City of Shenandoah Police Calls and Activity
- Hit and Run Accident – Memorial Hermann parking lot – Subject walking in the parking lot was hit by a small S.U.V. driven by a Hispanic female. Minor injuries reported and limited suspect information to follow up on.
- Investigation of abuse of the elderly – Memorial Hermann Hospital – Investigation revealed no criminal offense, Adult Protective Services notified
- Failure to Stop and Give Information, Accident – Interstate 45 north bound service road. Victim’s vehicle was bumped by a black car, which fled the scene. Very Minor damage.
- Failure to Stop and Give Information, Accident – Tamina @ IH-45 – Victim was rear ended by a white Dodge Ram pickup.
- Criminal Mischief – Memorial Hermann Hospital – Vehicle keyed in parking lot by unknown suspect(s).
- Investigation of child neglect – Officers were called to a local business in reference to child neglect. The investigation revealed no criminal offense and CPS was notified.
- Theft – Home Depot - $1162.61 worth of tools stolen. Limited suspect information available but the stolen property was recovered in a nearby dumpster.
- Driving While Intoxicated arrest – IH45 south bound main lanes – Subject arrested for driving while intoxicated.
- Burglary of a Motor Vehicle – Memorial Hermann parking lot – GMC envoy burglarized. Forced entry to the vehicle was made via a popped door lock. $200 worth of property, left in plain view, stolen. Limited suspect information available.
- Theft – DSW Shoes – Five pairs of men’s shoes stolen, valued at $419.95. Limited suspect information available.
- Theft – Schlotzsky’s – Tip jar stolen from front counter. Suspect is known and an arrest warrant has been issued.
- Theft – OshKosh – Three suspects, acting in an organized fashion, shoplifted $800.00 worth of children’s clothing. Limited suspect information available.
- Fail to ID Fugitive – A traffic stop was conducted and the driver, who is a known criminal, lied about his name as he had outstanding felony warrants out of Harris County. Suspect was positively identified and arrested on the warrants and the additional charge of failing to I.D.
- Improper Photography – Nordstrom Rack – Suspect was filming multiple victims in the dressing room. Suspect was arrested on scene and the investigation is ongoing, as we are trying to identify additional victims.