Police Blotter for February 3 -9
City of Shenandoah Police Calls and Activity
- Narcotics – 29000 block of IH45 – Traffic stop led to the arrest of a suspect for possession of marijuana and tetrahydrocannabinol, a crystalline compound (THC).
- Abandoned Vehicle – 18100 block of IH45 – Vehicle left on shoulder of the main lanes was towed after 48 hours.
- Narcotics / Tampering with Evidence – 27300 block of Oak Ridge School Road – Traffic stop led to the arrest of a suspect for possession of marijuana.
- Theft – 9200 block of Pinecroft – Tailgate stolen off of a 2016 Ford F350, Platinum Edition.
- Narcotics – 19000 block of IH45 – Officers were dispatched to an indecent exposure in progress. The suspect fled the scene, as officers were arriving. The suspect's vehicle was stopped and during the investigation, Xanax, Oxycodone, and Marijuana were located. Suspect arrested for possession of controlled substance.
- Driving While Intoxicated – 17000 block of IH45 – Officer were dispatched to an attempt to locate a possible Driving While Intoxicated driver. Officers located the vehicle, developed probable cause, and stopped the vehicle. The subsequent investigation led to the arrest of the driver on multiple charges, including Driving While Intoxicated (DWI).
- Theft – 19000 block of IH45 – Unknown suspect stole approximately $1500.00 worth of merchandise.
- Theft – 19100 block of IH45 – Suspect arrested for theft with previous convictions.
- Assault – 19200 block of David Memorial – Unknown suspect assaulted a victim.
- Theft / Credit Card Abuse – 900 block of Medical Plaza – Victim left purse unattended in unsecure office. Unknown suspect stole victim’s credit card and used it at area stores.
- Criminal Mischief – 19000 block of IH45 – 2016 Cadillac Escalade damaged in the parking lot. This is likely an attempted auto theft.
- Prescription Forgery – 19200 block of IH45 – Suspect forged a prescription for narcotics and was arrested.
- Fatality Accident – 100 block of Vision Park – Motorcycle accident lead to the death of the operator. Texas Department of Public Safety, Highway Patrol working the case.
- Theft / Credit Card Abuse – 19000 block of IH45 – Credit cards stolen out of an unattended wallet and used at area stores.
Significant Outside Agency Calls
- Capital Murder suspect escaped from a private contractor’s transport van, in Conroe near the North Loop 336. The suspect was later captured after manhunt by several agencies. The suspect was being transported to Bell County and escaped when the private contractor’s employees stopped for food in Conroe.
- Attempted ATM theft – Kuykendhal.
- Robbery of a pizza delivery driver in the Magnolia area.
- Robbery off of Brookchase – Victim had wallet and cell phone taken.
- Numerous burglary of motor vehicles in the south Montgomery County area.