Police Blotter for October 14-20
City of Shenandoah Police Calls and Activity
- Fraud – Residential – Victim had credit card information used by unknown suspect. Under investigation.
- Theft – 18300 block of IH45 – Victim had cellular phone stolen by unknown suspect. Under investigation.
- Assault – 18400 block of IH45 – Mutual combat assault; parties separated.
- Burglary of Vehicle – 17900 block of IH45 – Glass busted on a Dodge Charger and wallet was stolen because it was left in plain view. Under investigation.
- Narcotics – 18300 block of IH45 – Officer observed a suspicious vehicle and the investigation led to the suspect being placed in custody for abuse of an aerosol inhalant. Arrest.
- Theft/Evading – 19000 block of IH45 – Two suspects placed in custody for shoplifting and fleeing on foot. Arrest.
- Burglary of Vehicle – 28600 block of IH45 – Glass busted on a Dodge pickup and numerous tools were stolen because they were left in plain view. Under investigation.
- Theft – 19100 block of IH45 – Two suspects placed in custody for shoplifting. Arrest.
- Theft – 19100 block of IH45 – Suspect placed in custody for shoplifting. Arrest.
Significant Outside Agency Calls
- Theft – Several reports of stolen packages off of Richards Road.
- Child Abandonment – Legends Ridge.
- Aggravated Robbery – Two suspects robbed a pizza delivery driver, off of Rayford Road.
- Burglary of Motor Vehicle – Numerous incidents reported in the area of The Woodlands.
- Murder/Suicide – S.H. 242 - Male assailant killed one female, severely injured another and then committed suicide.
- Theft/Pursuit/Aggravated Assault – Suspects committed a cell phone theft. A Felony Stop by officers was initiated with one suspect fleeing on foot. Suspect was captured.