Police Blotter for January 27- February 2
City of Shenandoah Police Calls and Activity
- Burglary of Motor Vehicle – Malaga Forest – Purse stolen out of unsecured motor vehicle by unknown suspect.
- Assault – 29000 block of IH45 – Known suspect assaulted victim.
- Narcotics / Unlawful Weapon – 19400 block of IH45 – A traffic stop led to the arrest of a suspect for possession of marijuana and a stolen handgun.
- Disturbance – 29000 block of IH45 – Narcotics and a counterfeit $50 were recovered.
- Theft – 19100 block of IH45 – Two suspects arrested for theft of $620.00 worth of merchandise.
- Fail to ID Fugitive / Unlawful Weapon – 19100 IH45 – Subject arrested for outstanding warrants and brass knuckles.
- Criminal Mischief – 19200 block of David Memorial – Victim's vehicle vandalized by unknown suspect.
- Narcotics – 19000 block of IH45 – A welfare check led officers to arrest a suspect for possession of methamphetamines and marijuana.
Significant Outside Agency Calls
- DWI / Hit and Run Accident / Stolen vehicle recovered – IH45 at S.H. 242 – Shenandoah units located a suspect who had fled from an accident involving a stolen vehicle. Suspect was turned over to Montgomery County Law Enforcement and arrested on multiple charges.
- Aggravated Assault on Public Servant – 9900 block of Western Ridge Way – Montgomery County Law Enforcement requested assistance after a suspect pointed a weapon at responding officers during a large disturbance. Shenandoah units responded and assisted in holding a perimeter until SWAT units arrived.
- Stolen Vehicle / Pursuit – IH45 – Montgomery County Law Enforcement attempted to stop a stolen vehicle that fled north through the city and wrecked out in Conroe.
- Burglary of Buildings – 8000 block of Ashlane Way – Multiple businesses in a strip center burglarized.