Police Blotter for February 24- March 3
City of Shenandoah Police Calls and Activity
- Theft – 19100 Block IH-45 South - Suspect was arrested for stealing merchandise and open felony warrants.
- Theft of a Vehicle - 19075 IH-45 South - Vehicle stolen during the daytime hours.
- Fraud -19189 IH-45 South - Counterfeit $100 bill used to purchase merchandise.
- Burglary of Motor Vehicle - 18300 block IH-45 South - F250 broken into during lunchtime hours.
- Traffic Stop/Arrest - Driver was arrested for drug offenses during traffic stop.
- Recovery of missing juvenile - Juvenile was reported missing from CISD and was located at a local hotel and returned to mother.
- Fraud - Counterfeit bill located when counting money at local eatery. No suspects.
- Theft of a Vehicle/Recovery of a Stolen Vehicle - A stolen car was dumped by unknown suspects; those suspects then stole another car at the same location. - Under investigation.
- Theft - Multiple purses taken from large clothing store 19075 IH-45 South. No arrest made as of yet. - Under investigation.
- Suspicious Vehicle - Male observed in a vehicle with fictitious plates, arrested on drug charges during traffic stop.
- Driving While Intoxicated - No Refusal arrest during traffic stop on service road northbound IH-45.
- Theft of License Plate - Vehicle had a license plate taken from it at a local hotel.
- Traffic Stop/Arrest - Driver was arrested for drugs and felon in possession of body armor.
Significant Outside Agency Calls
- Burglary of Motor Vehicles – Multiple vehicles broken in to and handguns taken in South County area. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE WEAPONS IN YOUR VEHICLES.
- Burglary of a Building - Multiple businesses broken into on Sawdust, suspects located in getaway vehicle.
- Burglary of a Habitation - House was broken into in The Woodlands, suspects arrested.