Police Blotter for September 9-15
City of Shenandoah Police Calls and Activity
- Theft – 100 Block Vision Park Blvd.– Reported theft of medications by unknown suspect.
- Welfare Check – 19000 block IH-45 South – Mother and child, with a child safety alert, located in the parking lot. CPS called and took possession of mother and child.
- Fraud – 1500 Research Forest – Forgery of a business check by unknown suspect.
- Burglary of a Building – 19221 block IH45 South– Unknown suspect entered Building and burglarized a business on the upper floors.
- Information Call – 28000 block of IH45 – Front windshield of an 18-wheeler was damaged by an unknown suspect. It is unknown what caused the damage or if it was an intentional act.
- Theft – 100 block Vision Park Blvd. – Tailgate stolen off of a 2013 Ford F-250.
- Theft of Motor Vehicle – Memorial Hermann –2013 GMC Denali stolen from the parking lot.
- Theft – 19000 block IH-45 South – Suspect stole two generators. Believed to be an associate of another suspect that we arrested last week for the same type of crime.
- Narcotics – 19100 block IH45 – A traffic stop led to the arrest of a suspect for possession of a controlled substance.
- Driving While Intoxicated - A traffic stop lead to the arrest of a suspect for DWI.
- Public Intoxication – 19000 Block IH45 South– Two intoxicated males asleep in a vehicle. Both suspects arrested.
- Warrant arrest - A traffic stop led to the arrest of a suspect for open arrest warrants out of Montgomery County.
- Criminal Mischief – 19100 block IH-45 South – Unknown suspect keyed victim’s vehicle.
Significant Outside Agency Calls
- Assist Other Agency- Used portable fingerprint machine (AFIS) for a subject using brother’s information while trying not to be arrested on warrants. Portable (AFIS) showed he was lying and he was arrested on warrants.
- Assist Other Agency-Shenandoah Officers assisted Montgomery County Sheriff’s Dept. on Pruitt Road with three suspicious males that evaded officers after maintaining a perimeter; one suspect was detained.
- Burglary Motor Vehicles- Multiple burglaries reported in south Montgomery County with smashed windows and missing property.
- Public Intoxication- Assist Woodlands Units on the Waterway with an intoxicated subject to help them find a ride home.
- Aggravated Assault-Woodlands Units asked for help locating actor in a stabbing that occurred on Tanglebrush Rd. Vehicle was stopped by Oak Ridge North P.D. at Tamina Road and IH-45.
- Burglary in Progress Motor Vehicle- 1200 blk. of Lake Robbins - Witness observed a suspect smash a window and take something out of the complainant's vehicle and then flee in a white Infinity. Our officers, along with south county law enforcement officers, converged into the area and observed the vehicle traveling at a high rate of speed southbound on the service road. A stop was made and the suspect was detained. Property was discovered inside the vehicle that belonged to the complainant. The suspect was taken into custody!