Police Blotter for February 10-16
City of Shenandoah Police Calls and Activity
- Burglary of Motor Vehicle – 9200 block of Pinecroft – Unknown suspect burglarized victim’s vehicle stealing a handgun. Forced entry was made to the victim's vehicle via a punched door lock.
- Driving While Intoxicated – 18300 block of IH45 – A traffic stop led to the arrest of a suspect for DWI.
- Public Intoxication / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia – 19000 block of IH45 – Officers were dispatched to a suspicious person call. The subsequent investigation led to the arrest of a suspect for Public Intoxication and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
- Assault / Possession of Marijuana – 9200 block of Pinecroft – Victim was touched inappropriately. The subsequent investigation led to the suspect being arrested and charged with assault and possession of marijuana.
- Forgery – 19100 block of IH45 – Unknown suspect attempted to make a small purchase using a counterfeit $100 bill.
- Theft – 19100 block of IH45 – Suspect arrested for theft of approximately $530.00 worth of merchandise.
- Theft – 19000 block of IH45 – Unknown suspect stole approximately $522.00 worth of merchandise.
- Narcotics – 19000 block of IH45 – A traffic stop led to the arrest of a suspect for possession of cocaine.
- Burglary of Motor Vehicle – 19200 block of David Memorial – Unattended purse stole from a vehicle.
- Found Bones – 1100 block of Medical Plaza – Large bones, located in a parking garage, were originally believed to be human. A forensic anthropologist later determined the bones were animal.
- Driving While Intoxicated – 28000 block of IH45 – A welfare check led to the arrest of a suspect for DWI.
- Assist Agency – A TXDPS Highway Patrol Trooper was dragged at a traffic stop. The suspect fled the scene and a manhunt ensued, involving multiple law enforcement agencies. The suspect was arrested in the area of IH45 and Wellman Road.
Significant Outside Agency Calls
- Aggravated Robbery – Chase Bank, Indian Springs – Unknown suspects committed a bank robbery.