Police Blotter for January 14-20
City of Shenandoah Police Calls and Activity
- Suspicious Vehicle -19153 IH 45 - Female arrested for warrant - Arrest Report
- Theft of Vehicle - 9180 Pinecroft - Vehicle taken during the daytime, HPD recovered it two days later and made an arrest - Arrest Report.
- Theft - 19000 IH 45 - Suspect arrested for Felony Theft after leaving with items - Arrest Report.
- BMV/Public Intoxication - 28600 IH 45 - Employee's purse taken from unlocked vehicle, purse later recovered and an arrest was made - Arrest Report.
- Theft - Home Depot - Suspect arrested for Felony Theft after concealing merchandise - Arrest Report.
- Theft - La Quinta - Tailgate stolen from truck during the night - Under Investigation.
- Recovered Stolen Property/LPR Hit - Traffic stop on Shenandoah Dr. led to the recovery of stolen license plates - Report - Citation Issued.
- DWI - 9200 Pinecroft - Traffic stop led to the arrest for DWI - Arrest Report.
- Warrant Arrest - Holly Hill/Shenandoah Dr. - Traffic stop led to the arrest for outstanding warrants- Arrest Report.
- Identity Theft – 19100 block of IH45 – Unknown suspect opened credit card in victim’s name - Under Investigation.
Significant Outside Agency Calls
- BMV - Multiple BMVs at an apartment complex in The Woodlands overnight.
- Theft of Vehicle - 2018 GMC truck taken during the daytime from Lake Robbins parking garage.
- Robbery - T-Mobile on Rayford - Cells phones taken.
- Disturbance in Progress - Days Inn - Male and Female in verbal altercation, checked out that night.