Police Blotter for August 19-25
City of Shenandoah Police Calls and Activity
- Narcotics – Chevron – A traffic stop led to an arrest for possession of a controlled substance.
- Theft of Tailgate – La Quinta – A tailgate was stolen from a Ford F250.
- Traffic Hazard – IH45 Feeder at Research Forest – Broken down vehicle in a moving lane of traffic; there was no driver located at the scene or area surrounding the vehicle. Vehicle was towed.
- Narcotics – Home Depot – Officers were dispatched to a disturbance call at Home Depot. Home Depot requested two criminal trespass warnings be issued for two individuals. Both individuals left and one came back to the location. Suspect was detained and, upon searching his vehicle, was found to be in possession of a controlled substance.
- Credit Card Abuse – B.J’s Brewhouse – Suspect used victim’s credit card number to purchase food.
- Assist Other Agency – 15000 block IH45 – An attempt to locate was aired for a possible intoxicated driver. Shenandoah Officers located the suspect’s vehicle and conducted a traffic stop. Montgomery County Precinct 3 Constables took the investigation and the driver was arrested for DWI.
- Organized Retail Theft – DSW Shoe Warehouse – Three suspects arrested for shoplifting approximately $400.00 worth of merchandise.
- Lost Property – Main Event – Originally dispatched as a theft of a purse; the victim would later find her purse after the report of theft was completed. Cancelled the report.
Significant Outside Agency Calls
- Multiple Burglary of Motor Vehicles reported in the Woodlands Mall area, Northshore Park, and Harper's Landing.
- Multiple Burglary of Motor Vehicles reported at Landmark of Magnolia Apartments.
- Conroe PD had a Robbery at Walgreens. CPD units engaged in a vehicle pursuit with the suspects that came through Shenandoah. Suspects were eventually arrested.
- MCSO investigated a shooting at an auto shop in east Montgomery County.
- Aggravated Robbery – Valero (1314 @ Timberland) – 4-5 suspects robbed the clerk at gunpoint.
- Multiple Burglary of Motor Vehicles reported at the Grand Estates Apartments (F.M. 2978).