Police Blotter for June 6 - June 16
City of Shenandoah Police Calls and Activity
- Assault – Main Event – Known suspect assaulted victim and fled the scene.
- Indecency with a child – Days Inn – Known suspect and case is under investigation.
- Welfare Check – Days Inn – Two individuals transported to hospital after wanting to harm themselves.
- Unauthorized Use of a Motor Vehicle – IH45 Main Lanes – Vehicle reported stolen out of Harris County, stopped during a traffic stop. Driver arrested and charged.
- Suspicious Vehicle / Narcotics – Raising Cane's – Officers were dispatched to a suspicious vehicle that led to the arrest of one suspect for possession of marijuana and possession of THC.
- Burglary of a Vehicle – 8787 Shenandoah Park – Forced entry to a Chevrolet pickup via punched door lock. Steering column was also damaged and it was likely an attempted vehicle theft as only $6 in cash was stolen.
- Assault Investigation – Residential Area – Known individuals got into an argument and touched one another, parties separated for the night – no offense.
- Motor Vehicle Theft – 9200 Pinecroft – 2009 GMC Sierra stolen from the parking lot.
- Narcotics – Traffic stop led to the arrest of suspect for possession of methamphetamines.
- Narcotics – Traffic stop led to the arrest of a suspect for possession of a controlled substance and possession of multiple fictitious license plates.
- Driving While Intoxicated / Narcotics – Traffic stop led to the arrest of the driver for DWI and possession of marijuana.
Significant Outside Agency Calls
- Attempted Burglary of a Habitation – Woodlands area – Two males, wearing hoodies, attempted a home burglary but resident was home; suspects fled the scene.
- Theft of a Motor Vehicle – Woodlands area – Suspect stole a car and was later apprehended and arrested.
- Aggravated Robbery – Subway off of S.H. 249 - Suspect wearing gloves and a motorcycle helmet robbed Subway.
- Burglary of a Building – Chick-fil-A, College Park - Burglarized and the safe was cut open. Two suspects were arrested and charged.