Dear Parents & Faculty,
We have explored multiple options that would allow students to have hot food, while being Covid safe, and are excited to be able to offer the option of pre-ordering:
· Breakfast: Middle and High Schools and faculty
· Lunch & after school cafe: Lower, Middle and High Schools and faculty
Shimtal Caterers food service primary concern is the health and well-being of your children, and ensuring Covid-19 safety. With that in mind, All of Shimtal’s employees will be wearing masks, and gloves at all times. The team is also certified by ServSafe National Restaurant Association for food protection management; and have stringent handwashing and sanitizing procedures in place.
To ensure we are Covid-19 safe, this year’s food service will be as follows:
· There will be no food service in the cafeteria.
· Ordering and payment will be through the online system. No option for cash payment will be available.
· All food must be pre-ordered a minimum of 3 days prior to the service date; unfortunately, we will not be able to accommodate last minute orders.
· Menus would be available to place orders on the website by the beginning of each week.
· Food will be packed in containers, and delivered to your child’s classroom with their name printed on it.
o Lunch will consist of the Main dish, hot side dishes, salad, dressings, and fruit.
o Lower school students will also receive pasta and sauce daily in their containers with the main foods & sandwiches are available upon request from the teachers.
How to order
1. Login to WWW.MYSCHOOLACCOUNT.COM. Every child & staff member in the system has an account with a unique ID code. This is the same site used in previous years, with the same ID#s.
a. If you don’t have, or don’t remember your child’s ID please email Shimtal caterers at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Add funds to your account.
3. Click on preorder. Follow the directions on the site to place an order.