Despite the challenges we are experiencing these days,
our moms still deserve to be celebrated in a big way!!

This Mother's Day, our Belvedere Club Members
are open and offering great deals for all!!

Check them out below and help support local businesses!
DIVINE ROOMS
Decorative Painting, Custom Art, Party Design and Style. One-of-a-kind, hand made finishes for the surfaces in your home... and specially curated adornments for events at your "home away from home", Casa Belvedere.

Angela Gorini Perrone
Tel: 718-930-5154
SPECIAL OFFER: Every day is Mother's Day! Permanent discount of 10% for Moms, 10% for Belvedere Club Members . If you are a Mom and a Belvedere Club Members combine for 20%!
PASTOSA RAVIOLI
of West Brighton only 
We’re a third generation, family-owned and operated Italian specialty food company widely recognized as the source of New York's finest ravioli, fresh pasta and Italian specialties. 

Vincent D'Antuono
Tel: 718.236.9615
SPECIAL OFFER: NON Members: 10% discount on gift cards • Belvedere Club Members: 15% discount on gift cards.
RAINERI JEWELERS
Raineri Jewelers, a third generation family owned business, has been a fixture of New York’s original diamond District since 1965.  We specialize in custom made Engagement rings, Diamond jewelry, Fine Watches and we are also authorized retailers of many well known jewelry and watch brands.  

Roy Raineri
Tel: (212) 925-6128
MSPR $1,250
SPECIAL OFFER: 40% off $750 • Belvedere Club Members receive an additional 20% off the special offer price - $600
FLORAL SENTIMENTS
For more than twenty-five years, Floral Sentiments has been working with brides and grooms, hosts and hostesses in the tri-state area to create the perfect atmosphere for their special events. Modern day event planning can be overwhelming due to the many options available. At Floral Sentiments, we pride ourselves on being able to help our clients organize their dreams into a complete design that will have their guests awestruck.

Limited Delivery - Call for information 

Camille Zarrelli
Tel: 732-851-6687  
AVT ENGINEERING
Specializing in pre-purchase home and building inspections as well as engineering and design services

Joseph A. Pasaturo PE
Tel: 718-720-5088
SPECIAL OFFER: 10% off home inspections • Belvedere Club Members recieve an additional 5% off