We continue to work towards finding the sanctuary new property. We submitted a combined proposal with Crown Management on June 14th with the Commissioners due to decide on the 25th.
Our offer is one of the top two offers, as stated by county staff. There was a $4M cash offer with no contingencies (pending zoning approval) made by a surprise new bidder.
Our offer is at $3.75M (with zoning contingencies) with land included for the county's use at both the Randall Curve property and Crown owned 40 acres at the corner of Wilson and Golden Gate Blvd. That land puts our joint offer above the other in value AND it better serves the community by doing the following:
- creating a commercial hub at Randall Curve based on community input;
- decreasing the commercial foot print at Wilson & Golden Gate Blvd to just 10 acres on the corner;
- providing Shy Wolf Sanctuary a new home at Wilson & Golden Gate Blvd on 20 acres and enabling us to build hurricane proof buildings to serve as a resource to the community;
- giving the estates residents everything they want with less commercial impact at Wilson and more resources at Randall...while allowing Shy Wolf to better serve the community in many ways;
- $3.75M cash in the bank to the county;
- an estimated $2M+ in land offered back to the county.
Please join us at the Collier County Commissioners meeting Tuesday, June 25th @ 10:30A:
Administration Building at 3299 Tamiami Trail East, Suite 303