The Multi-Systemic Resiliency Approach (MSRA) focuses on an onsite, EAP crisis intervention approach operationalizing the power of resilience. In its release over 5 years ago, MSRA has become a top CIR approach within the EAP community.
You will learn:
- Core clinical components - stress responses, grief, and resilience.
- Application of Crisis Intervention techniques with an EAP population.
- Integration of the EAP mission into EAP CIR.
- Practical EAP onsite interventions to coordinate the multiple systems engaged in response activity.
- Tools to assess organizational and clinical needs post intervention.
- Delivery of strategies to help employees and organizations sustain resilience.
Who should attend:
All EAP professionals and/or MHC Providers who provide or would like to provide Critical Incident Response will find value in this training relative to their role. Like all EAP services, this training addresses clinical, operational and administrative matters when working with employees and organizations.
$160 includes 6.5 PDHs, workbook, and Certificate of Specialized Training
$180 includes 6.5 PHDs/NBCC CEs, workbook, and Certificate of Specialized Training