M-Frame Mounting Options
Oberon offers a variety of mounting options for attaching the M-Frame Universal Wi-Fi Access Point Mount in almost any location and environment.
A choice of mounting options is included with the above models. They can also be purchased separately as accessories, allowing modification of existing M-Frame models when the mounting location changes, for example from a hanging ceiling installation to a wall-mounted placement.
- ACS: Adjustable Column Straps: Black, UV resistant nylon straps for attaching M-Frame to steel or concrete columns up to 14” in diameter.
- CWA: Concrete Wall Anchors – 2 wall anchors to mount M-Frame to concrete or wooden walls
- QCH: Quad Cable Hanger – 10 meter hanger cable to suspend M-Frame at designated height from ceiling structure, tool less installation.
- TRD: Threaded Rod Kit -for fi xed suspension of the M-Frame at designated height using threaded rod
- UBC: Universal Beam clamp: Clamps for mounting M-Frame to structural steel beams, columns, joist and purlins