- Singing Reduces Stress!
- Boosts Your Immune System
- Lowers Your Blood Pressure
- Improves Your Posture
- Increases Self-Confidence & Self-Esteem
- Improves Your Mood, by Releasing Endorphins, the Brain's "Feel Good" Chemicals
- Decreases Anxiety & Depression
- Improves Mental Alertness
- Strengthens Concentration & Memory
- Singing Get's Rid of the Hic-cups!
These are just a few of the health benefits to singing.
Cindy has over 25 years of professional experience as a singer.
Her approach to voice lessons is one that provides an outlet to experience wellness through singing.
Cindy is a very patient, encouraging, supportive, and instructive teacher. Her method gives the student the tools to relax, in an environment that promotes freedom of expression, and is a safe place to grow in self-confidence and self-esteem while learning to sing.
Start reaping the benefits of singing today and
Schedule an Introductory Voice Lesson with Cindy!
You are worth it! You Can Do It!
To See Programs available: Click Here
Contact Cindy : 713-464-(SING) 7464
for more information on taking voice lessons.