Riverside Park, Sioux City, Iowa
September 1-2, 2018
Saturday, 10am to 6pm / Sunday 10am to 5pm
- Limited to 120 Fine Art and Fine Craft Exhibitors
- $3,500 Cash Awards for Best in Show, Best 2-D, Best 3-D and Awards of Excellence
- Professionally managed by the Sioux City Art Center
- 15,000 patrons in 2017
- Extensive and intensive advertising and promotion, including both traditional--radio and television, as well as print--and social media exposure. High value broadcast schedules reach every resident in the Sioux City and surrounding geographies.
Artist amenities include:
- Booth Sitters
- Centrally located Artist Hospitality Team and Hotline
- Complimentary morning coffee in your own Art Center's ArtSplash travel mug
- Complimentary beverages and snacks delivered to your tent throughout each day
- Optional boxed lunches delivered to your booth each day (option at confirmation)
- On-site parking
- Overnight paid security
- Deeply discounted lodging rates at hotels
- Complimentary Artists' Dinner at the Art Center on Friday night before the festival
- Artists' images and website links posted on the Art Center's ArtSplash website
- Official Festival Guide includes color image for each artist distributed to 220,000+ households via the Sioux City Journal, as well as distributed to point of sale locations and on-site during event.
- Flat, concrete and grass locations available
- Easy load-in / load-out
- Storage space behind booth
Art Center's ArtSplash cordially invites you to apply to be an exhibitor at our 2018 Festival of the Arts. ArtSplash enjoys an attendance of 15,000 visitors in beautiful Riverside Park! A celebration of the visual and performing arts, the two-day event provides the tri-state area with a family-centered arts adventure of exceptional quality. Proceeds from ArtSplash fund education and exhibition programs at the Sioux City Art Center.
Artists are our first priority at ArtSplash!
A team of volunteers is dedicated to making your festival experience great!
Some comments from the 2017 Artist Survey:
"Excellent Load In and Out"
"High Quality Exhibits and Events"
"You have a good reputation for your hospitality."
"The Artists' Dinner is INCREDIBLE!"