4th Grade Parents,
Greetings from Sloan Creek Intermediate School! We are excited to welcome the incoming class of 2026 to SCIS! I hope you will watch the video above regarding the details of the transition to 5th grade and some people who will serving your children next year!
Our team is very excited to get to meet you and your children as they continue their journey of excellence at Sloan Creek next year.
A few important 4th grade details to remember: (See Video)
- 4th Grade students visit SCIS- Friday, January 26th.
- 4th Grade Parent Coffee #1 - Thursday, Feb 1st from 6:00 p.m. @ SCIS
- 4th Grade Parent Coffee #2- Friday, Feb 2nd at 8:00 a.m. @ SCIS
- You will get to hear from our kids, learn about SCIS, ask questions, walk the building, and meet our team.
- The content of these two meetings are the same so no need to attend both.
- We will facebook live the evening session for you to watch via our Sloan Creek facebook page.
- Supply list will be posted on our website by May 5th. See video above.
- Please consider enrolling in our daily text updates and joining us on Facebook or Twitter. We put 100% of our most important content on Facebook and Twitter. You can receive this information as a text message by:
- Text To: 40404
- Message: Follow @Sloancreekis
Our 5th Grade staff is so excited to get to know each of you and your children. I hope you can make one of our two parent coffee sessions!
Text or call me 24/7 if you have any questions,