The Starting A Business course covers important tools and resources a business owner needs to establish a solid foundation during its early formative years.
Topics for discussion include:
- Personal Traits of an Entrepreneur
- Marketing Analysis
- Legal and Insurance Considerations
- Technology for Your Business
- Bookkeeping and Accounting Basics
- Financial and Money Management
- Basics of Business Plan Preparation
Who should attend: Startups (businesses less than 2 years old)
Course materials provided.
Friday, May 19, 2017, 9:00 a.m.
UGA Small Business Development Center of Rome
$69.00 to Participate | Register to Attend
To learn more click here .