FITNESS of FTR
Tips from Coach James on how to be best prepared for class.
1. Be on time. If you are not 5 minutes early, you are 10 minutes late.
2. Make sure you get signed into class. Check with the instructor or FTR representative checking people in on the IPad.
3. Hydrate the day before you plan to exercise.
4. Have a small snack before class (30-60 minutes). Something like an apple and 10 grams of protein. Also have a post workout meal planned.
5. Leave your phone at the door. Maximize the time you have allotted to your physical strength and overall well being. Whatever it is, can wait one hour. Promise.
FTR will be participating in StrongFirst's
Tactical Strength Challenge
Saturday October 31st
. This is a 3 part event. A Max Deadlift, Max Pullups, (or flexed arm hang) and a 5 min kettlebell snatch test for reps. This is a fantastic StrongFirst article on best practice for those getting ready for the TSC: Deadlifts, Snatches and Pull-Ups: How to Improve Your TSC Numbers. Not participating this round? You can still come check it out and cheer on teamFTR as we go for our personal bests. 10/31 - 9 am @ FTR.
any questions or for info how to get signed up,
it's not too late!
Check out our
come have fun and we will see you soon for a work out.