Small Business Disaster Relief grants
Applications due March 31
The Washington State Department of Commerce, has launched the Statewide Small Business Disaster Relief Grant, providing funding for damages from disasters experienced from October 2021 to the present.
A total of $9.7 million is available. Eligible disasters include natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes, wildfires, or comparable ones, and human-caused such as major utility disruptions resulting in property damage or prolonged outages.
The deadline to apply is March 31, 2023.
• Annual gross receipts of $5 million or less
• A reduction in business income or activity as a result of a natural or comparable human-caused disaster
• State business license, proof of address, W-9, 2019, 2020, and 2021 tax returns, and documentation of receipts provided as backup part of reimbursement requests
• Utilities & Rent
• Marketing & Advertising
• Building improvements or repairs
• Replacing damaged inventory and equipment
• Other operational and business expenses related to qualifying disaster
Provides funds for damages from disasters experienced from October 2021 to present
For Snohomish County
Under the “ADO Information” section, enter “Economic Alliance Snohomish County” as the ADO Name. Enter the below information under the “ADO Representative Contact Info” section: Wendy Poischbeg, WendyP@EconomicAllianceSC.org, and 425-248-4225.
Fill out the rest of the form with your information.
Email Wendy Poischbeg if you have questions about this program.
For King County
NW Washington Disaster Grant Applicants
Those who have applied for NW Washington Disaster Grant are also eligible to apply for this new statewide grant. However, you cannot double dip on funding, meaning you cannot receive funding for damages that have already been awarded funds. Feel free to email us if you have questions about this.
Washington State Department of CommerceStatewide Disaster Relief Grant Application – BUSINESS (smartsheet.com)