PATHWAYS TO HEALING...
On our journey to be open and curious about the human experience, we can also follow a daily path of healing so we can get to those better days in life with peace, joy, and happiness. Self-forgiveness is vital and essential energy to the physical body to allow for self-healing to take root and obtain inner peace within to have peace with our external world.
- Where we can ask ourselves,
"Something is off, not working or needs to change."
- The responsibility and ownership to be able to say ourselves,
"I need to change, I want to change!"
- The ability to know ourselves at a deeper level and say thank you for the experience with grace and patience while saying,
"I forgive myself!"
- A personal system in life that will maintain and ground us in our viability and comfort and will allow for continual reuse for the healing process with,
"I feel safe, grounded, supported and loved!"
AWARENESS OF CHANGE
- Finally, being able to step into our power, letting go and opening up the space of pain and filling it with,
"I forgive myself not just once, but again and again, and as many times as needed to feel peace."
F.A.I.L (First Attempt In Learning)
- Acceptance of not knowing what we didn't see before we learned it through this experience we call L.I.F.E. (Learn It From Experience), to say
"I accept the gifts of learning, growth, and transformations so that I may continue!"
CONSCIOUS RESET -
Just as a runaway car cannot apply its breaks, the active mind, which is always thinking and feeling, requires a silent intention for healing and connection to the source, saying,
"I take the time to disconnect, so that I may reconnect to self."
8. ACCEPTANCE FOR WHAT IS - "I agree with life, I resist nothing, and I have everything I need."
ADDITIONAL HEALING FOR ASTROLOGY SIGNS:
ARIES - The head rules this astrology sign, so a lovely relaxing and healing ritual would be a head massage!
TAURUS - This astrology sign loves food as a "foodie," so move away from fast food and snacks packed full of sugar and start the healing process with a ritual by preparing and cooking food!
GEMINI - This astrology sign is always on the move, so do some healing while taking a nice drive out in the countryside or a gentle hike out in nature!
CANCER - This astrology sign loves the home environment, so cleaning and keeping the home organized and beautiful can be beneficial in the healing process and having a clean house at the same time!
LEO - This astrology sign loves to be with good friends and social interactions sharing food and drinks, so an evening spending time with someone on the phone or in-person with those who make us laugh is very healing!
VIRGO - This astrology sign and the connection to the stomach and sensitivity to food are perhaps not a pleasant ritual. Having a cleansing fast now and then can be very beneficial to the healing process!
- This astrology sign enjoys shopping and spending money, so to help with the healing process, it may be an excellent time to get out and do a little shop therapy for the soul!
SCORPIO - This astrology sign can get worked up with excessive thinking and worry, so this may be a good time to avoid negative energy, people, and situations so that the healing can proceed!
SAGITTARIUS - This astrology sign loves to be creative and inspirational, and the pace you have slowed down a bit can get under your skin; however, this is an excellent time for healing to help with the slower pace and get back to the creative self!
CAPRICORN - This astrology sign loves to work, work, work! Even when there is no work, this sign may be looking for a job, so allow the work to be healing work for the journey and the soul!
AQUARIUS - This astrology sign can be a benefit in the healing process with a journal and some free writing of expression!
PISCES - This astrology sign heals through learning something new, so "if not now...when!"