Phase 2 Amendment:
In compliance with Springfield’s ordinance requiring face coverings in public spaces and our desire to make South Gate a safe place by protecting others, face coverings are now required at South Gate.
There are three options for worship each Sunday:
- 8:30 am—Worship in-person with social distancing and extra guidelines & cleaning in place
- 10:30 am—Worship in-person with social distancing and extra guidelines & cleaning in place
- 10:30 am—Worship through Livestream
(Go to southgate.org & click on the Livestream button.)
You will need to register each week to attend in-person services on Sundays.
Register online by clicking the graphic above.
Steps to register online:
1) Click on the graphic.
2) Choose the slot you would like to sign up for & click the small checkbox that says, “Sign Up.”
3) At the bottom of your screen, click on “Submit & Sign Up.” (If you don't see it, it may be behind a message about cookies.)
Change the Quantity to the number in your family for Sunday service attendance signups. (
Leave the Quantity at 1 if you're signing up on a serving signup—each person signs up for a particular slot.)
5) Type in your first & last name & email address.
6) Click on “Sign Up Now.”
7) You will receive an email confirming successful signup. You’ll also receive an email reminder a day or two before the event.
8) If you have any questions, contact Charlene at the church office (417-886-3851 or
NOTE: You will see information asking if you already have a SignUpGenius account and a login button. Ignore that—you don’t need an account to sign up to attend worship!