Resources for Washington Businesses
Gain insights about SharedWork and WorkSource programs and services for a competitive workforce advantage.
Hildo Rodriguez and Marcus Lane, South Kitsap WorkSource
Stephen Brediger, SharedWork
What you'll learn about WorkSource:
- The role of WorkSource in your state and local community.
- How businesses can get assistance from their local WorkSource and workforce business service teams.
What employers can gain by contacting WorkSource and rapid response before making workforce changes such as layoffs.
Using the statewide WorkSource locator to access business services.
What you'll learn about the SharedWork program:
- Steps to enroll in SharedWork program.
- Business eligibility and program benefits.
- How a workplace can improve with the SharedWork program.
- Answers to the most common SharedWork questions