The anticipated starting date of this position is September 1, 2016.
- Fluent in English and German
- Knowledge of US, Canadian and German higher education systems
- Ideally experience with study abroad programs, scholarship programs and international exchange
- Excellent organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Database management and IT skills
- Outstanding communications capabilities, including public speaking
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel as needed
Salary range: USD 51K-57K, plus health and retirement benefits.
Paid vacation and sick leave.
Applicants must be U.S. citizens or green card holders (we cannot sponsor a visa).
Please send resume and cover letter via e-mail to Ms. Solveig Berkman (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line “Program Officer”.
Application deadline: August 1, 2016
About us: DAAD is the German national agency for the support of international academic cooperation. We offer programs and funding for students, faculty, researchers and others in higher education, providing financial support to almost 120,000 individuals per year. We also represent the German higher education system abroad, promote Germany as an academic and research destination, and help build ties between institutions around the world.