, the City of Coral Gables will enforce Miami-Dade County's latest Emergency Order:
- No group of 10 or more shall gather on any public street, alley, public way, sidewalk, or government facility;
This limitation does not apply to:
· Federal, state, or local government employees;
· Contractors acting on behalf of government entities;
· Roadways interior to PortMiami or any airport;
· Individuals traveling in any powered vehicle;
· Individuals waiting at any bus stop, Metromover, or Metrorail station; or
· Individuals responding to an emergency.
- Essential commercial and retail establishments (as defined in Emergency Order 07-20) shall keep a distance of six feet between persons at their establishment or be subject to closure in a subsequent order.
- Individuals are urged to stay home other than to engage in essential activities (as defined in Emergency Order 07-20). To view the full Emergency order, click here.
The City is enforcing the County Mayor’s orders as they apply to all of Miami-Dade County. We will continue to monitor the development of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and will provide updates as needed.