Have you registered for the “Make A Difference” class-action lawsuit legal fundraiser event on May 24th? Go ahead, register now.
You are essential to the success of maintaining Dana Point Harbor as the affordable and beautiful home for your boat. Whether a sail or powerboat owner, you deserve the best maintenance and facilities at a reasonable and affordable monthly fee. Dana Point Harbor is home to over 2,400 boaters and enjoys the status of being the largest public-owned facility in southern California.
To give life to a dream, you take action and propel yourself in the exact direction. To keep Dana Point Harbor a place where boaters of all financial means can enjoy their fulfilled dream of boat ownership, fun, and recreation, we invite you to attend the “Make A Difference” class-action lawsuit legal fundraiser on May 24th.
Your donation is an action step you can take to fund an issue important to you.
· Keep Dana Point Harbor an affordable oasis on the California coast.
· Demand your dollars work on your behalf. FOLLOW THE MONEY.
· Support the class-action lawsuit LEGAL Fund.
· Activate your power to stand up for truth, versus lies.
· Attend “MAKE A DIFFERENCE” fundraising event on May 24th
Register immediately! Now is the only time to act. DPBA supports boaters like you. It is our mission to inform, assist and advocate on your behalf.
Thank you for your generous donation.
We look forward to greeting you at the event!