Welcome Back! It was great to see all of our kids today!
In an effort to keep you informed, we wanted to let you know that over the winter break all the locker mechanisms were replaced due to a defect in their manufacturing.
Due to this installation, we now have to re-issue a new 3 digit locker combination to most students.
We have talked to students during lunch today and let them know our next steps:
- Students will have the same locker they have had all year.
- New cards complete with the new combinations will be printed and distributed to students in their homeroom classes.
- Math teachers will manage any locker concerns for students.
- I informed all students of this plan today during lunch.
- If your child forgets their new combination, each teacher has access to a spreadsheet to be able to help them.
- We will not count tardies for two weeks to allow students to have their new locker combinations working seamlessly.
- It is our hope to have all students up and running in their lockers by the end of the day tomorrow.
I apologize for the glitch. Please contact me directly if y0u have any questions or concerns.