Hello Sloan Creek Families,
I encourage each parent will watch the video above. In working with our staff over this last week, there is no shortage of excitement to get to meet your kids in the virtual setting starting Monday, August 17th,2020 and then a mix of virtual and face to face starting Tuesday September 8th, 2020.
Today's SCIS update:
About the parent video posted above:
- The first 2 minutes are pertaining to the details surrounding technology, agenda, and yearbook pick up next week.
- The final 4 minutes are some details as to what face to face school might look like this year.
Technology, Agenda, and Yearbook Pick Up Procedures:
The main pick up day for technology, 2019-2020 yearbook, and 2020-2021 student planner will be Wednesday, August 12, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm on the Sloan Creek Campus.
- If you are unavailable on this date a brief secondary time has been scheduled for Saturday, August 15th, 9:00 am - 10:00 am at SCIS.
- Each car will enter through the south entrance.
- Every student must have their name displayed in the car window.
Technology Pick Up Details:
Since the first three weeks will be online, we will once again offer to check out devices to any students who need one in order to join their classes online. If you have a device at home that your child can use, I encourage you to not check one out from the school as these devices are limited. The sign up to reserve your device can be found here.
- Beginning September 8th, if your child will be returning to campus for face to face instruction, they will need to return their device on that day to the library.
Yearbook and Planner Pick Up
- There will be extra copies of both the yearbooks and planners that can be purchased on a first come first served basis.
- We will only be accepting cash or check made payable to SCIS.
- A reminder email will be sent to those who previously purchased one or both of these items.
- Please bring exact cash or check. No change can be made:
- Yearbooks $30
- Planners $20
In case you missed it all Sloan Creek Principal's message can be located on our Sloan Creek website.
If I can be of service in anyway, please reach out to me directly.