Thank you for supporting your team as we continue to move forward together through this time of change.
We are continuing to share resources each Monday during the month of March, as well as answers to some of our most frequently asked questions to support you and your team during this transition.
Here are the top 3 questions we heard last week:
- When do new internal positions start? New internal positions start June 1 unless otherwise noted.
- When will teams physically move seats at EGC? Teams will not move seats until this summer. We will share more information as we get closer. As a reminder, departments do not "own" workstations or offices. Seating changes should not be made without approval.
- Where do staff that have been reduced direct their questions about PERA?
- Employees should reach out directly to PERA for questions.
- If an employee wishes to resign from DPS in order to retire from PERA, or has other questions related to PERA, click here for the Retirement Checklist.
- Begin scheduling Stay Conversations with members of your team. These conversations provide leaders the opportunity to connect one-on-one through meaningful dialogue to ensure we are retaining our team members.
- Encourage team members to sign up for upcoming DPS Skills classes to support their personal and professional development.