- HEALTH FORMS - must be submitted to school by Monday, September 11th. Any student who has not submitted required forms by that date will be excluded from school attendance until forms are submitted. Check here for all requirements. School physical is required for students in Preschool, Kindergarten, 6th Gr, and all students new to St. Giles. If your child needs an EpiPen or other medication to be kept/administered at school, you need to submit the Medication Authorization Form signed by your doctor. All medical forms can be found on our website on the Vital Information page.
- UNIFORMS - New this year: gym uniforms. Please check the buying guide for details and pricing. Visit www.schoolbelles.com for store locations or to order online - our Schoolbelles code is S1283. Uniforms are worn in grades 1st - 8th.
- MATH PACKETS and READING LISTS- Math Packets for incoming 1st - 8th graders were sent home with students (or mailed for new students). They are to be returned to the homeroom teachers on the first day of school. Math Packets and Reading Lists can be found on the school website under Parents>>Forms tab.
- EXTENDED DAY AND KIDS KLUB FORMS - registration for Preschool Full Day Programming and Kids Klub (before and after school care) is now open. Please register online:
- PRESCHOOL FAMILY ORIENTATION - August 16th-18th. Sign up here.
- Kindergarten Orientation - August 17th-18th. Sign up
- SUPPLY DROP-OFF (1st - 8th grade) - August 21st, 9am - 12pm in student homerooms.
- CLASS LISTS for all grade levels will be posted on the Linden Ave. door of the Corrigan August 14th at 9:00am.
- ENEWS - if you do not receive enews, please subscribe on the school website under the ENEWS tab, or contact the school office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- HANDBOOK - important information for new and returning families - can be found on the Vital Information page under the Parents tab.
- SMARTLUNCHES - Cooperating vendor with St Giles School providing a daily hot-lunch option
Take time to check out the
and find out about different groups and events.
We offer payments of 1 payment, 2 payments, 3 payments and monthly payments (July - May). If you would prefer a different schedule than you have currently set up, just let the business office know and we can make those changes for you!
All families are required to be on automatic payments unless tuition is paid in full before the beginning of the school year. If you would like an invoice payment you must be on a pay in full schedule with payment due in July.
No payment changes will be made within 7 days of a scheduled payment due date. If you need a change, it must be requested more than 7 days in advance or the change cannot be made.
We have moved all payments for the school to be paid through FACTS including all incidental billing such as field trips, library fines, school dances, Kids Klub, Extended Day, and yearbooks. All fees added to your FACTS bill will result in an email notification of the change. You should then log in to FACTS to see the change made. Feel free to contact the
with any billing questions you might have.