If you are looking for ways to help Special Kids Special Families during this time, we are in need of the following items...
- Craft / art supplies... to help our clients who are sheltering for health reasons during this time and at our Zach's Place program to keep kids busy.
- Grocery/Walmart gift cards... to help purchase needed food and supplies for our Zach's Place program.
- Monetary donations... to support the additional hours of respite and child care services to families in need. Click here to make an online donation in ANY amount: http://sksfcolorado.org/support-sksf/
Contact Jon Karroll or Linda Ellegard at 719-447-8983 to make arrangements to drop off donations.
As many of you are shopping for additional supplies and food, ways you can make a difference...
- King Soopers Rewards Card... Link your rewards card to our organization. It's super easy! Every time you use your rewards card at any King Soopers or Kroger store, SKSF will receive a percentage of your purchases (and gas too) as a donation to our organization. Click here for more information...
- Amazon.com... When you click on this link: http://smile.amazon.com/ch/84-1476535 Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Special Kids Special Families. Shopping through AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
We know that many area businesses are effected by this virus and mandated to close their doors. In addition, many individuals are out of work and/or caring for loved ones. Special Kids Special Families is committed to the individuals we serve, our staff and our community and when this crisis is over, our hope is that we can connect with our supporters, donors and volunteers and bring back our strong Colorado Springs community by supporting one another.
We are in this together!
~ Wishing you all health, hope and peace ~