Dear Friends in Christ,
Do you hunger for resources and a network to inspire your hunger ministry? Join others to connect, share your story, and energize for action.
You are invited to attend virtual networking sessions led by ELCA Hunger Leaders, Deb Martin, Cindy Dobberke, Rev. Kathy Ingbritsen, Meg Finerty, Rev. Walter Baires, Rev. Cindy Crane and others in the 6 synods of WI and the UP.
- To connect ELCA Churchwide World Hunger, Synods, Congregations and Individuals in WI and the UP
- To share what is currently happening and ideas
- Develop an ELCA Education and Networking grant
Across the state of WI and the UP, all ages are invited! Everyone has a stake in a world without hunger, and all are invited to participate in these three 45 minute Zoom sessions including both presentation and discussion time. Link to register by January 25:
- Thursday, January 27 at 10 am or 7pm Connect
- Thursday, February 3 at 10 am or 7pm Share a meaningful story
- Thursday, February 24 at 10 am or 7pm Energize for action; Grant proposal
Collaborate with other hunger stakeholders from across the state and the UP, as we network, learn and grow together. Share ideas, ask questions, so that we can build on each other’s knowledge.
We want to develop a final program that can easily be implemented by a congregation as we work together for a just world where all are fed. The grant will help us do this.
Please attend one session each day as you are able by registering using the link below. If you cannot attend at these times, register via the link below to receive a recording of the session. Please feel free to share this link with others.
Let’s work together for a just world where all are fed.