- $240 million for Public Health Workforce Activities
- $420 million for Mental Health and Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment
- $500 million to Detect, Diagnose, Trace, Monitor, and Mitigate COVID-19 Infections
- $220 million distributed to I/T/Us
- $280 million allocated to IHS National Supply Service Center for testing supplies, personal protective equipment, and related COVID-19 supply needs.
- $600 million for COVID-19 Related Facilities Activities
- $381 million to IHS, Tribal, and urban Indian health programs for the lease, purchase, construction, alteration, renovation, and maintenance and improvement of facilities.
- $167 million to IHS and Tribal health programs for COVID-19 related sanitation facilities construction projects.
- $23 million to IHS and Tribal health programs for COVID-19 equipment needs.
- $29 million to support the appropriate management and oversight of facilities-related expenditures and to expand COVID-19 related environmental health activities.
IHS will distribute all funds directly to Tribal Health Programs and Urban Indian Organizations to avoid any delays.