Special Town Board Meeting
4:00PM, Monday, January 29,
St. Germain Community Center
The Town Board will meet with Funktion Design Studio to further discuss the proposed new building to replace the existing Community Center and Red Brick Schoolhouse. This will be a great opportunity for electors to learn first hand more of the project details and how this will more forward for elector consideration.
Meeting agenda will include:
Continuing discussion and update of the Red Brick/Community Center replacement project:
- Discussion of the Interior Layout of the New Building
- Discussion of the Exterior of the New Building
- Discussion of the Projected Costs of the New Building Project
- Discussion of Maintaining the Present Community Center until after Construction of the New Building.
- Discussion of the Meeting Necessary for Approval of the Demolition of the Red Brick Schoolhouse and the Community Center.
- Discussion of the Meeting Necessary for the Approval of the Construction of the New Community Center.
- Discussion of the Meeting Necessary for the Approval to Borrow Money for the New Building Project.