Most of Lakeside’s public restrooms will be closed, except for the restroom at the entrance of the Upper Room (located on Second Street between World Next Door and the Fountain Inn parking lot). It will be open daily from 9 a.m.-7 p.m. If returning to Lakeside, homeowners should make arrangements to have their water turned on before returning.
Parks & Playgrounds
Common areas in Lakeside that are open year-round (the dock, parks, playgrounds and basketball courts) will remain open, however they’re not being cleaned or sanitized. Utilize at your own risk as COVID-19 may last on surfaces up to three days.
To make an assessment payment, please mail to: Lakeside Chautauqua, Attn: Accounts Receivable, 236 Walnut Ave., Lakeside, OH 43440 or drop in the mail slot at the Administration Office front door. It’s anticipated that the assessment bills, which are normally sent in early April, will be sent during the week of April 6.
Changes to Events
Our board and staff are doing everything in our power to assess and monitor the COVID-19 situation and make clear decisions moving forward about our events and activities. In accordance with the recent mandates and regulations implemented by Gov. Mike Dewine and with the guidance of our health system, Lakeside Chautauqua is cancelling the following events:
- Wellness Center closed
- March 19: Community Potluck
- April 9: Ohio Gathering in Columbus
- April 15: Ohio Gathering in Westlake
- April 16: Community Potluck/Ohio Gathering in Lakeside
- April 16: Ohio Gathering in Wooster/Canton
- April 23: Ohio Gathering in Shaker Heights
- April 26: Ohio Gathering in Dayton/Cincinnati
- May 9: Mother's Day Weekend Tea
- May 10: Mother's Day Brunch