Message from Coach Davis on Spectators at Games -
This morning the NPSL AD’s approved a plan to allow 2 spectators per athlete and cheerleader on the roster for the home team. If approved by the principals and superintendents, this will go into effect next Tuesday (3/23). My hope is to have all the protocols in place that our district requires by that time – these include step by step explanations of spectator facility entry, attestation, seating with social distancing, the ability to contact trace (if necessary) and facility exit. Bear with us as we work through these details assuring that we can provide entertaining and safe events that will allow you to support your sons and daughters.
The link for the livestream for Saturday’s game:
Athletic Director/Associate Principal
This weeks Schedule:
- 1pm Varsity @ Mt Rainier (Highline Stadium) Bus from the front of THS at 10:30am.
- Lunch will be provided for players/managers/coaches from Jersey Mikes and the Boosters. If you have special dietary needs please bring what you need for the day.
- No Fans at this game. Live Stream Link below.
- Freshman @ Mount Rainer-3:45pm. Players need to be at THS in to catch the bus for the game by 2:00pm in front of the PAC in the front of the school. There will be no fans at this game. See Live Stream Link below.
- JV vs KW @ THS-3:45pm. Players need to be at the HS stadium by 3:00pm. There will be no fans at this game. See live Stream Link below.
We still need a parent volunteer to do the live stream for this game. Please email Coach Davis or the Athletic Secretary Tina Angell directly at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer. Thank you!
- Varsity meetings and practice at 3:30
- Meetings and practice at 3:30-6:45pm
- Game Day Details to come soon but as mentioned by Coach Davis 2 fans per player is being worked out. We will email all details as soon as we have them.