What spending money options are available for my child?
  • Sign up for a reloadable debit card
  • Anyone with a US bank account: Greenlight
  • Mexico residents: CI Banco for campers from Mexico
  • Bring your own debit or credit card
  • Bring your own prepaid gift card (Visa/Mastercard, available at most grocery stores or pharmacies)
  • Purchase a Culver Campus Store gift card.

How can we purchase a Campus Store gift card?
Gift cards may be purchased for the Campus Store at registration, in the Campus Store, or online at www.culver.org/shop. See instructions here.

How will my child’s identity be verified when they make a purchase at Culver?
Each time your child makes a purchase, our cashiers will verify their identity by looking at their Identification card and matching the name on the debit/gift card they are using.
If your student brings a Visa gift card to campus, their name will be written on it upon arrival.
What happens if my child’s card gets lost?
If a card is lost, your child’s counselor will notify parents/guardians so that it can be reported as lost and a new card can be issued. We recommend parents purchase cards in small denominations.
When cards are not in use, Woodcrafters’ cards will be kept by each cabin counselor in a secure lockbox.
What access will Woodcraft campers have to email/phones to contact parents regarding lost cards?
Your child’s Division or Wing Commander will reach out to parents if a camper’s card is lost.
How will the cards be kept secure while at camp?
Woodcrafters’ cards will be kept by each cabin counselor in a secure lock box when not in use.
For Upper School students, the card should be kept in their locked dorm room when not in use.

Can I send cash with my child?
We recommend that students do not arrive to camp with cash.
Can my child get cash while on campus?
Cash can be retrieved from our on-campus ATM if the student has a debit card. However, we do not recommend that students pull out cash since a debit card or Visa gift card can be used at all locations on campus. 
Previous Communications
For your reference, the following communications have been previously sent to families: