SPINA BIFIDA NATIONAL CONFERENCE
Join the Spina Bifida Association (SBA) for the 41st National Conference to be held in Bloomington, Minnesota June 25th to June 28th. Children and adults with Spina Bifida, their families, physicians, nurses, and other clinicians will have the unique opportunity to gain information on the latest medical care and network on various topics which affect their lives and professions.
- Learn up-to-the-minute information about urology, orthopedics, neurology, neurosurgery treatment, adult specific care, and much more!
- Attend practical workshops and special programs that address your own interest areas.
- Network with various groups – from others living with Spina Bifida to health professionals and product manufacturers.
- Find out how researchers are paving the way for more knowledge about Spina Bifida.
- Hear from leading Spina Bifida partners about the important role advocacy plays in our Community’s success.