The Racing and Gaming Conference at Saratoga (RGCS), to be held August 15-17, 2022, at the Saratoga Hilton, has limited sponsorship opportunities available for this unique event that attracts attendees from both the gaming and horse racing industries. Click here to view the sponsorship opportunities.
The RGCS has prepared an intensive agenda featuring industry experts discussing the challenges and critical issues facing the racing and gaming industries. The panels will include a mix of academics, elected officials, lawyers, regulators, and racing patrons who will examine the trends, challenges and critical issues facing the racing and gaming industries.
Topics on this year’s agenda include:
- Downstate Casino Expansion: What’s Next?
- Responsible Gaming: Are Programs and Funding Keeping Pace with Industry Growth?
- State Lotteries – Finding Avenues for Growth
- Sports Betting: What’s Next?
- The Rise (or Scourge) of Unregulated Gaming Machines
- M&A Investment Trends in Sports Betting and Online Gaming
- Gaming Regulation in the Digital Age: Are “Analog” Regulations and Regulators Sufficient to Police the Digital Gaming Market?
- Online Casinos: How Will Online Gaming Legalization Across the Nation Play Out in the Next Five Years?
- The Horseracing Integrity and Safety Act and the Future of Racing
- Horse Racing, NFTs, and the Metaverse
- Aftercare for Race Horses: Who Pays?
- Fixed Odds and the Future of Horse Betting
The conference also will feature two networking events – a Welcome Cocktail Party on Monday night and a charity event at historic Canfield Casino on Tuesday evening. Also, a day at the Historic Saratoga Race Course is planned for Wednesday.