Dear Valued MCAR Affiliate,
For those of you who participated in our Tri-Tip Drive-thru event last year, you know just how amazing the event and food truly was! With so much positive feedback from the members, we have decided to hold two additional drive thru events in the months ahead, the first one taking place on May 27, 2021. This is a great opportunity to showcase your brand, hand out flyers and other marketing materials and chat with our members as they make their way through the drive-thru. Please consider partnering with us in this effort to raise funds for the MCAR Charitable Trust!
May 27, 2021
3:00 - 5:00 PM
Moose Lodge Parking Lot
Available to members and open to the public:
Tri-tip meal for four (4)
Includes one (1) whole tri-tip
Salad for four (4)
The MCAR Charitable Trust has been providing scholarships to every public high school and two community colleges for the past 20+ years. In addition, the Trust created its own grant application process to support other local non-profits in the area (specific to food, immediate housing needs). Recently, the Trust provided numerous $500 visa gift cards to people who lost their homes in the Carmel and River fires. All of this was possible due to the generous support of our MCAR members.
Sponsor May 27 fundraiser for $500
Sponsor both May 27 and July 1 fundraisers for $800
With your sponsorship, your company will receive the following:
- Logo on all marketing materials related to the event including printed media, weekly newsletter, website and social media.
- Your brand will also be included on the take-out bags handed to members as they drive-thru.
- In addition, you may include printed marketing materials that you would like included in the take-out bag (must be delivered to MCAR the week before each event)
- You may also display a company banner in the Drive Thru area (placement on a first come, first serve basis)
- One dinner for 4 package.
There is only one sponsorship level for these fundraisers and our hope is to have your support so that we can continue to give back to our communities in a meaningful way. Donations are tax deductible as the Charitable Trust is a registered non-profit 501c(3). Thank you for your ongoing support and consideration.