The GHPLC mission is to
increase generational wealth, social justice, and community stability by securing and preserving property rights of low and moderate income Georgians.
And, they have had a busy year, full of growth.
The Center has been hard at work and getting great recognition for their efforts.
Some fast facts:
- The Center has 37 open cases:
- 26 in Atlanta, and
- 11 in Central and Southern Georgia
- There has been over 400 attendees in Community Outreach sessions throughout the state
- Four statewide meetings have been held:
- Ft. Valley, GA in May, 2015
- Athens, GA in September, 2015
- Dawson, GA in February 2016
- Savannah, GA in February 2016