April 5, 2021
Greetings Chatham Hall Families!
We are looking forward to welcoming families back to campus for outdoor visits this weekend, April 10 & 11. With this message, I am sharing our current campus procedures and the visiting form that we ask you to fill out for each weekend you plan to visit.
As always, please keep in mind that adequate distancing and proper mask use will be of the utmost importance in order to maintain the integrity of our campus bubble. Please also monitor the weather conditions in Chatham and plan accordingly.
Please see the policy reminders for campus visits below:
- Only members of the student’s immediate household may visit unless otherwise approved by the Dean of Students.
Our health experts have informed us that the risk for petting dogs is low enough that students may do so, but masks must remain on and hand sanitizer must be used immediately after. Dogs must be leashed at all times.
- You must be able to drive directly from your home to campus (no public transportation use).
- Visits will take place between the hours of 12:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Please park in the parking lot behind Yardley.
All family members must first report to the Security desk in Pruden Hall, have their temperatures taken and IDs checked in our Raptor system, answer questions related to possible COVID exposure and symptoms, and then notify their children to meet them outside. Please bring your IDs with you into Pruden.
- Please wait outside of Pruden if there is a family checking-in in the Well when you arrive. We can only allow one family in the Well at a time.
- Families are encouraged to bring lunch and/or other items to deliver to their daughters (make a picnic of it!).
- If you are planning on picnicking with your student on Saturday or Sunday, please allow additional spacing while you are eating in order to minimize any chance of virus transmission.
- Restrooms will be available in the hallway leading into the Yardley Dining Hall and in the gym for family needs.
- Family members must refrain from entering any building besides the first floor of Pruden Hall and the gym.
- Everyone must wear masks and social distance at all times while on campus. Unfortunately, hugging and other physical contact would result in a student needing to quarantine off-campus, so please refrain from doing so.
- Your child must remain on campus during your visit.
We hope to see you on campus soon!
Dean of Students