No spectators except that children under the age of 18 can have 1 parent or guardian. All spectators, participants (including coaches) must ensure separation of at least 6’ between each other at all times including when they are waiting to use court or field area. Two or more members from the same household can stand next to each other.
All spectators and participants (including coach) SHALL
- execute attached Waiver
- Self-screen before playing at the facility and shall not enter the facility or participate if have any of the following symptoms or conditions:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated Shaking with Chills
- Muscle Pain
- Sore Throat
- Loss of Taste or Smell
- Feeling Feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Known close contact with a person who is lab confirmed to have COVID-19.
- Wash hands with soap and water on arrival to facility and after training for at least 20 seconds. In lieu of this, you can use your own hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touch your eyes, nose and mouth with uncleaned hands.
Additional Information Below:
Customers should review, print out, and follow the MINIMUM health protocols recommended by DSHS in the checklists located at the following link: https://gov.texas.gov/organization/opentexas
GUIDELINES FOR ALL TEXANS (From Governor’s Report to Open Texas)
We are each called upon to be Texans: to act responsibly as we re-engage in the economy, to continue following all health precautions and sanitizing guidelines, and to care for our vulnerable neighbors. Lives depend on our actions. Find out more about how you can take personal responsibility:
CDC Guidelines: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
Prevention Steps: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/index.html
Who Is At High Risk: https://youtu.be/LBHPUegGIpA
Symptoms And Testing: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/index.html
What To Do If You Are Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/steps-when-sick.html
Advice For Caregivers: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/care-for-someone.html
Cleaning And Disinfecting Your Home: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/disinfecting-your-home.html